Sunday, May 31, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #378 & CASology #369




A happy hello!!! This card was inspired by the sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew.  I picked this stamp (Happy Seasons // Retired)from Stamping Up because I had just read about the WIND challenge from CASology but as I finished it up I realized...this is not very CAS!!  Why??....not a whole lot of "white" space and multiple layers!!  Oh well...I'll just make a second card with this windy image!!

#bethegift challenge:  Remember that jar of change you started collecting back on the 2nd of this month??  Give it away!!  Find someone who needs it more than you do!!

Update:  So excited to see that "a happy note" was a top pick in the Paper Craft Crew Challenge!!  What an honor!!

7 comments:

  1. Both of these are such great cards! The first is striking with the newsprint and bold message and the second really makes makes me feel like it's a breezy day. Great work and thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be hard pressed to pick just one. Fantastic way to show 2 completely different designs with one set. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CAS version is really fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both versions of this card! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these but the second is especially gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both cards!! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails