Sunday, May 3, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #062 & Freshly Made Sketches #433



Today I am playing along with the Tic Tac Toe challenge and the sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches.  For this Tic Tac Toe board I am playing along the top row...Pink//Die Cut//Grass.  I am using three of Stampin Up's stamp sets for this card...By the Dock bundle (frog stamp and die), Friend Like You (sentiments and grass), Gorgeous Grunge (pink background).


#bethegift challenge: Take a picture of something beautiful and share it with someone...let them know why it made you think of them.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the sketch. Love this! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mix of elements on this cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ that is too cute! I love the little frog peeking through the grasses and I'm always on the lookout as to how I can incorporate a splodge or too! Thanks for playing along over at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJ, such a cute design and great take on the Tic Tac Toe board elements this week. Thank you for joining us over at Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails