Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Cardz 4 Guyz...A New Challenge Begins

 Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G293 ...Today begins a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz!!  Our challenge is to create a MASCULINE card that has TEXTURE!!  I right way thought of embossing but then decided to think outside the box.  That lead me to weaving some hemp!!  I love how it turned out...perfect for framing this little pup!!  Come on over to Cardz 4 Guyz and play along with us!!  I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge...what type of texture will you add to your card?!?

Challenge: Add Texture


This card was also inspired by the Time Out Challenge.  Their current challenge (#210) is a "word inspired" challenge.  Their quote is from Charles Schultz..."Happiness is a warm puppy."  So...I chose a puppy to be framed by my woven hemp.


Card #2 was inspired by one challenge...

Paper Craft Crew // #PCC464 ...A horizontal sketch challenge!!  Not only did I use the sketch but I also used the colors used!!  I embossed my sentiment on vellum and layered it over my shells.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. Love the way you added texture to your card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Beautifully CAS and such great design with the twine. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges with you cute pup! Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails