Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Cardz 4 Guyz...New Challenge Begins Today

 Today begins a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...


Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G294 ...Our new challenge is "Tag, You're It"!!  So....include a tag in some way and make it masculine!!  We can't wait to see how this challenge inspires you. 

Tag, you're it!!

My take on this challenge was also inspired by 3 other challenges...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc364 ...A technique challenge!!  Decorative masks!!  I used two...started with the elephant and then laid the mosaic mask over it and added red ink.

Just Add Ink // #JAI599 ...A just add challenge!!  Just add your favorit animal!!  Since our family is Alabama/Roll Tide fans...an elephant is on of my favorite animals.

Paper Craft Crew // #PCC466 ...A theme challenge!!  MOSAICS!!  This mosaic mask works perfect for the current challenge over at Paper Craft Crew.

  

Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)


2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Very cool! This reminds me of a patchwork pattern that I see occasionally that I always admire - way beyond my skills though! Your mosaic elephant looks fabulous, thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An effective and fun way to add the elephant to your card. Love the abstract feel of your card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails