Monday, April 18, 2022

Make the Cards Challenge #52 // Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #468 // TicTaToe #157

 2 cards...

Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

Make the Cards Challenge // #52 ...A color challenge!! Any shade of yellow!!  Yellow is my daughters favorite color...I can see why, it is so bright and full of cheer.   Hope it will be a bright spot in the midst of a friends grief!!

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc157 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row for this game...slimline, spring, and die.  



Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #468 ...A sketch challenge!!  Since it is not even 5:00am yet, I agree totally with this sentiment!!  And I will take a moment with Jesus while sipping on my coffee!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



1 comment:

  1. Hi DJ - Pamela here (your fellow C4G DT member), I love the texture you added on the shade of yellow card that you've created with the challenge. Also love the reverse image as well. Thank you for playing with us at Make the Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails