Sunday, April 10, 2022

Color Throwdown Challenge #687 // Just Us Girls #627

 2 challenges inspired today's card...

Ever have a card that just doesn't turn out as you hoped?? Today is that card...I used re-inkers and ended up with too much ink which made my colors much darker than I hoped.  And I didn't have any foil flecks so I tried embossing with some gold but my paper was still damp and ended up with a hot mess!! Anyway....

Color Throwdown // #ctd687 ...A color challenge!!  Aqua, lime green and gold.  Ended us much darker than I hoped but what you see is what you get.

Just Us Girls // #JUG627 ...A technique challenge!!  Foil and alcohol.  I didn't have foil flecks so I used my die to cut out a foil sentiment.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




4 comments:

  1. I love your inked panel--so pretty! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still a pretty card!! Thank you for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, you can never make a mistake with AI every piece is unique and you did a fantastic job. the colours are gorgeous with the addition of the foil.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green tones and touches of gold here Deb. Lovely big gold foiled sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails