Wednesday, April 27, 2022

TGIF Challenges #365 // Just Us Girls #629

 2 cards each inspired by 1 challenge...

Card #1...


TGIF Challenges // #tgifc365 ...An inspiration challenge!!  Their "make a wish" inspirational piece had me reaching for a retired set from Stamping Up called Over the Rainbow.  My wish is that this "keep looking up" card will brighten my friends day!!




Card #2...


Just Us Girls // #JUG629 ...A  photo challenge!!  I love the bright colors of these rocks, and rounded edges.  This "dream big" charm that I found in my stash is a perfect sentiment to paint on a rock.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





2 comments:

  1. I like how your circles, colors and words mimic the photo of the rocks...cute card!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our inspiration photo! Your inked circle background is absolutely awesome. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.evlin.ci=om

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails