Saturday, April 16, 2022

Simply Scrappin Kit From 2009

 Being a part of the Shopping Our Stash design team has made be more intentional about using up my stash...today is a perfect example of that!!  I used Stampin Up's Full Bloom Simply Scrappin kit from 2009 to create the following cards.  These kits were originally designed for making scrapbook pages but today I am shopping my stash and using them to make cards.


Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS531 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used my square punch for getting the two squares called for,  used part of a boarder sticker for the one stripe across the bottom and ribbon for the other stripe.



Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT551 ...A sketch challenge!!  For this current challenge we were also given two photos to inspire us and asked to use these photos or sketch or use both!!  Using this Full Bloom kit means I got both elements covered!!




CAS Colours & Sketches // #465 ...A sketch challenge!!  For this challenge I created two cards...one vertically and one horizontally!!  Keeping both of them CAS...Clean And Simple!!




Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. I think I need to shop my stash for sure! You made delightful daisy cards with yours! So perfect for spring! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely daisy card using our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! I should follow your lead and shop my stash more often! I have a whole draw of diecuts I keep saving. Thank you for Shari g your card and the inspiration!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two cards are so cute and definitely a great way to use up that stash of products! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful set of pretty cards! So glad you joined us at CC&S and at Freshly Made Sketches this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are wonderful, and you did a marvelous job shopping your stash! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful selection of cards! The flowers are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails