Saturday, January 28, 2023

2 Cards // Each Inspired by 3 Challenges

 2 cards...

3 challenges inspired card #1...


Cupcake Inspirations // #CI561 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  Polk-a-dots...that is the inspiration from this cupcake photo, along with the red, black, and white color combo.

Global Design Project // #GDP378 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch works perfectly for showcasing an embossed background.  This "love" folder makes a great Valentine's Day card.

Festive Friday // #FF0126 ...An inspo list challenge!!  For this challenge we are given an inspo list of 10 words in honor of National Wear Red Day...from the 10 words on the list we are to use 3 as our inspiration.  The 3 words that I used on my card...Red (designer papers), Ribbon (red bakers twine), and Texture (embossing folder).





Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT590 ...A sketch challenge!!  With an optional twist...add some shine!!  I used sunbeams for my shine twist!!  I love all the layers called for in this sketch.  Sketches like this help me reduce the stash of designer paper snippets that I have!! 

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS46 ...A never used challenge!!  How about this new sunshine & water stencil I just got!!  Never used!!  Now that it has been broken in I am sure it will be close to the top of my stencils!!

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc194 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: enamel dots (on my sail boat), free (I picked a stencil as my freebie), and patterned paper (two different pieces).




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. These are both bright and cheery cards, Deb! I love how you lay out which challenges inspired your designs and how you made them work! What would we do without our challenges? Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, what a happy card you've created using our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Love your idea of sunbeams for the "shine" theme!! Thank you for brightening my day, and sharing your creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that black cutout heart on the red polka dot and that embossing folder is fabulous. Such a great layout, too. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, so bright and cheery. Sun beans are definitely adding sparkle to your card! Vicki -DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and fun, thanks for playing our Polkadots Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Embossing Folder. A great card. Thank you for linking it up to the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards!! I love the fun embossing folder you used on the first card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!!
    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails