Wednesday, January 4, 2023

TGIF Challenges #401

 Today's card was inspired by 1 challenge...


TGIF Challenges // #tgif401 ...A technique challenge!!  SIMPLE!!  Keep your technique simple!!  For my card I used one of the card stock pieces that my 2 year old grand daughter embossed.  She and I had a fun time using my Big Shot!!  I let her run several different card stock colors through using several different folders...she loved it!!  She found "joy in the little things"!!  I'll use them some how to create cards...just like I did today!!  I finished my card off "without pretense or much adornment" just a simple sentiment, a little sponging, and a bit of twine...came together "in a snap"!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails