Sunday, January 1, 2023

Sketch Saturday Extra // HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 Happy New Year!!

So thankful for the Sketch Saturday Extra!  I was running out of challenges with so many taking a Holiday break, and I sure didn't want to end my daily posting streak that ran all through 2022.  That would be no way to start the New Year!!  Here's to posting daily in 2023 with cards I have created to bless others.  May we revive the dying art of written sentiments to bring a smile and some encouragement to those in our circle.


Sketch Saturday Extra // 12.26.22 ...A archived sketch challenge!!  For this extra challenge we were asked to pick a previous sketch as our inspiration.  I picked a sketch from back in 2013.  It was the one that jumped out at me as I looked through past sketch.  So here is my "new take" on an old sketch...sketch #245 from February 9th, 2013!!



Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous colors and love all the wavy, watery fun in your card! Thank you for sharing at Sketch Saturday. See you again in 2023 with a lot of fun new sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails