Friday, January 20, 2023

The Paper Players // TicTacToe Challenges // TGIF Challenges

3 challenges inspired today's card...

The Paper Players // #PP623 ...A color challenge!!  Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, and Highland Heather are the colors called for in this current challenge.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc193 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning 3 in a row on this game board...vellum (printed vellum that I colored on the underside), floral (stamped flowers from Stampin Up's Birds & Branches set), stitching (black thread stitches on the top and side of my vellum to hold it in place).

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc404 ...A sketch challenge...well actually a birthday challenge!!  You see what happen was...I missed the cut of for their last sketch challenge.  #tgifc403  This challenge was the original inspiration for my card, but since I am using it as a birthday card for my mother-in-law it fits the birthday theme for this challenge. #tgifc404





Update:
 
This card was a "team pick" over at the TicTacToe blog!!  Thanks to the design team for a shout out on this card.  I am a huge fan of their game board challenge!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


7 comments:

  1. Hi, Deb, I find it always fun to combine more than one challenge in a single project and you certainly carried it off nicely! I'm glad you were inspired by our colors and played along with us at The Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I love all the flowers and the fun card you created! You certainly made my colors shine at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, Thanks for including The Paper Players Challenge in your card. I like how you had two different layers of green. I think the green really makes the purple flowers stand out. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you created such a pretty card for all three challenges. That could not have been too easy but you did a great job. Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card...the white cs really makes the flowers pop! Thank you for playing the TTTC with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That takes talent to combine these challenges! ANd obviously you have talent! Gorgeous card!!! Love the stitching to hold the vellum! I am always trying to figure out how to hide the adhesive on vellum. THis is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being a team pick at Tic Tac Toe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails