Tuesday, January 24, 2023

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz

 Today begins a new challenge at...

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G314 ...A masculine challenge with a pet theme!!  For our new challenge that starts today we want to see cards that are all about PETS!!  Here at our house we don't have any pets so this challenge was a bit of a challenge for me.  But...years ago I was commissioned to make greeting cards for a lady who wanted card made to match her dog.  I got this stamp and made cards through out that year for her.  So I dug it out and I am using it again!!  

#C4G314   PETS
Myself, along with the rest of the design team, can't wait to see what your masculine, pet themed cards will look like!!  Hop on over to our blog and check out the creativity of the rest of the design team...you will see some great ideas to get your creative juices flowing!!  

This card was also inspired by...

Paper Craft Crew Challenge // #PCC502 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was a big help in my card made for today's new challenge!!  I worked perfectly with the only stamp that fits the PET theme of our challenge that starts today.



Card #2 was inspired by...

Color Options // #CO1.2023 ...A color challenge!!  The color for this month is Basic Black.   Makes for the perfect sympathy card!!  And this week I need 4 of them!!  I have been 2 weeks of grief...a long time friend to breast cancer, a friend's mother, a mentor & spiritual mother to me, and another friend's mother.  So much saddness but hopefully this card will bring some comfort during this time of loss!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards. I am sorry to hear about your need for sympathy cards. 🤗 Your background embossing is stunning, and the addition of the ribbon is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sympathy card. So sorry to hear of your losses. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options January Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails