Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Inspired By Challenge #221 // Papercraft Challenge #90

 Today's card was created for 2 challenges...


Inspired By Challenge // #IB221 ...An inspiration challenge!!  I didn't have any popcorn stamps but I did use the colors and the blue label as my inspiration.  I also took advantage of the sketch that was given as an option.  And yes birthdays do rock!!


Papercarft Challenge // #PC90 ...An anything goes challenge!!  My "anything goes" for this card is CHIPBOARD!!  I found a tin of chipboard hidden in my stash from years ago and decided this "anything goes" challenge would be perfect for playing with it.
Anything Goes // #PC90

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




2 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple, no fuss. I love it.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails