Tuesday, January 3, 2023

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash

 Today begins a new challenge at...


Pajama Day  #SOS487

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS487
...A theme challenge!!  PAJAMAS!!  Let's be honest...we have all spent many a holiday day in our PJs!?! Right?!?  Well then...use your PJs to inspire your card.  And...include a picture of your jammies so we can see your inspiration.  Myself along with the rest of the design team at Shopping Our Stash is excited to see your creation.  So...go "shop your stash" and see what goodies you have that can be used based on your favorite jammies!!

I have some flannel PJs with all kinds of coffee cups and sentiments on them that I  used as my inspiration for my card.  My photo shows me in them enjoying our fire and a cup of coffee in a new mug I got for Christmas.  From my stash I used a "coffee" sentiment die that has me laying on my desk for months.  I had cut it out to use on another card but decided to go a different direction so it just has been laying there.

Now it is your turn!!  Hop on over to our blog to find additional inspiration from the rest of the design team, and then "shop your stash" and create a card as an entry in our PAJAMA challenge.

2 other challenges also inspired today's card...


Paper Craft Crew // #PCC499 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love coffee so for me hearts and coffee just go together!!  So this sketch was just perfect for my coffee card.

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC133 ...A theme challenge!!  New to you!!  Use something new!!  New year!! New Stuff!!  I used the Ranger Texture Paste that I just got this Christmas.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. if it were up to me every holiday Pajamas should be the attire, Love the coffee themed jammies and a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pyjamas and a great idea for your card. When it's grim and grey what's better than pyjamas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails