Sunday, September 13, 2026

FALL In Love...

 


5 challenges inspired today's card...

Cut It Up // #364 ...A die cut challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this current challenge is SHAPED CARDS.  I used a retired die from Stampin Up called Top Note for today's card.

Inspiration Station // #89 ...A monthly visual prompt challenge!!  My inspiration from this visual prompt...the colorful leaves!!

We Love Stamping // 06SEPT26 ...A monthly stamping challenge with a theme!!  The theme for the month of September is TREES & LEAVES.  I went with the leaves portion of this theme.

Inky Paws Challenge // #256 ...A monthly challenge from Newton's Nook!!  For the month of September we have a FALLoween prompt.  I used a new set of stamps that just arrived in the mail from Newton's Nook.

First Cup Challenge // #18 ...A beverage challenge!!  Each month we are challenged to create a card that features a beverage.  How about a steaming cup of joe?!?





 Never Before Used // #NBUS90 ...The NBUS blog doesn't give challenges but offers a great place to show off those items that have "never been used"...whether they are brand new or items that you have had for a while but haven't gotten around to using.  Today I am using a new stamp from Newton's Nook...today is the they have seen ink!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



8 comments:

  1. Oh this is a beauty! I love the classic CAS look and the warm fuzzy feel of fall! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge! (^..^)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS design for an Autumnal card, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping, perfect for our theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, it's a great image and sentiment

    Thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping. Avril

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! I love the colors you used and your embossing! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful CAS card. So glad you were inspired to share with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is amazing!! Thanks so much for participating in our FIRST CUP CHALLENGES challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails