Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jazzy Inspirations Challenge

This is my card for this week's Jazzy Inspirations Challenge. I was thrilled to be the Jazzy Cat from last challenge. There are lots of other great creations so swing by the Jazzy Inspiratation blog and check out this weeks inspiration album cover--play along--you could be the next Jazzy Cat.


My card shows off one of my new stamp sets from the new Stampin Up catalog--Thoughts and Prayers. I just love this tree. I stamped the tree in black on glossy paper--masked the moon with a post it not punch out--sponging all around it with Creamy Carmel--then I layerd a cardstock punch out right on top--brayered with Old Olive--this gave the shimmer of carmel rihgt around the moon--added rhinestone in the foliage--layered it up and added a ribbon. My sentimetn is from Kanji--I used the word only.


Thanks to Tenia for giving us another excuse to create!! Happy Stampin!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW Deb. This is stunning. Love the green that you chose. And congrats on being a Jazzy Cat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being our GD this week....your card is stunning indeed!! Hope you are well and thanks again!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsesome job with the inspiration Deb!! Love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Deb- this is gorgeous. Congratulations on being a Jazzy Cat !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails