Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Show Case


Now that Sale-A-Bration has begun I thought I would do alittle more showing off of the new stuff. What great items you can get free with you order!! In this card you will see three of those items: The ribbon, The stamp set, and the DP!! For every $50 that you spend with Stampin'Up! you get to pick one of these items and get it FREE!! If you do not have a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and want to know more about this drop me an email at deb@cabincreekwood.com . These card also shows off the sketch challenge that Roxie gave over at SCS. It was perfect for including these three new items that you can earn. I sponged the edges of the layers with Sahara Sand ink--the Certainly Celery square was run throught the Cuttlebug--the flowers were stamped in So Saffron, punched out, accented with brads and then attached to the main panel--the main panel is attached with 3D glue dots to give the cards some dimension--and the ribbon..............well it is just gorgeous in my opinion. Thanks for stoppping by to have a look.........leave a comment, it will make my day!! Happy Stampin!!!

3 comments:

Stef H: (Illinois, US) said...

This is very nice! Gonna have to check out SAB. I've been neglecting my SU stuff.

jacque4u2c said...

Beautiful!

Christi said...

How pretty!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You have been counted.....