Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #73



I just got my Mojo Monday sketch card done--better late than never!! I used Kiwi Kiss and Choc Chip as my main colors because I wanted to use my new cordaroy buttons and new Kiwi Kiss brads (actually they are Leaf brads from American Crafts, but they match perfectly). The collage word panel is also a new wheel from Stampin'Up!--Friendly Words. The paper flowers were pressed onto my pad and then I brushed over them with my aqua painter to blend the color--attached with my new brads. The butterfly is stamped in Kiwi Kiss and sponged with Choc. Chip--actually I sponged everything!! I colored the white stitching on the ribbon with my aqua painter and the Kiwi Kiss reinkers--learned that from Teresa Kline @ enjoy the va sunshine blog. Thanks for looking--let me know what you think.

8 comments:

  1. WOW! This is beautiful. I LOVE butterflies to this is even more beautiful. The color combo works fabulously with this too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, it is Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I missed last weeks challenge so hopefully I can do this weeks. You asked me about loading up my pics side by side. When you upload them you can select to place them left, right, center or none. I choose none. Then you can drag and drop them after you upload. I place one by dragging & dropping and then I space over with the spacebar and drag the other one down. You also want to upload small or medium, not large or you'll have to resize to make them fit. Hope this helps!! And thanks for the kudos on my header pic - snow didn't last long sadly. :-( Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, these are fabulous colors and the texture is super!! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so pretty! I love that butterfly and all your sponging! So shabby chic looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the kiwi & choc chip combo!! What a cool tip on coloring the ribbon stitching and those great kiwi brads must be from HCH. Hope you guys had a super time shopping....I thought about you as I slaved away at work. Actually it was VERY quiet and I browsed SCS and blogs much of the time. Don't tell! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, I especially love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails