Monday, February 2, 2009

Mojo Sketch Challenge #72




Today is Monday and that means there is a Mojo sketch challenge!! I decided to use some of my new designer textured paper from Stampin'UP!'s new catalog. It is beautiful and the photo just does not do it justice. My base is Sahara Sand, next is Always Artichoke and finally DP, and then the sketch begins! I used my new canvas cuts for the scallops. The flower from Verve's Beautiful You set is embossed with copper embossing powder and then I added copper brads to the match. The leaves are punched out with the MS punch. The sentiments is also from Verve's Beautiful You set. Why not hop on over to the Mojo Monday blog (see sidebar link) and play along. Have a great week!!

14 comments:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful. Love the textured papers and fun embellishments. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the softness and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh pretty. Love the tone on tone look- very stylish and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, love the colors and primas! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a beautiful card.
    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooooH! this is so lovely! great job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sooooo behind. Sorry. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh...love those colors and can't wait to see that new textured paper IRL...like Saturday??? See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning! You really used the sketch beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Deb! I have that MS fern punch and can't seem to make it look that good when I use it. I think I need a lesson!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails