Saturday, February 6, 2010

2sketch4you sketch challenge

Here is my card for the sketch challenge over at 2sketch4you. I love this color combo: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Mellow Moss and Vanilla. Don't you think is looks fabulous together!?! I cut out my flowers and added a Vanilla hardware brad and then attached them with 3D pop dots. The leaves were punched out using the MS fern punch and then I glued them in behind the flowers. My dividing line--called for in the challenge--was stamped.....I thought about using ribbon but I just couldn't get it to lay nice on the round card....so I just stamped it!! I stamped the FRIENDS stamp directly on the background but then cut out another one (the F only) and attached it use dimensionals. Thanks for another fun sketch, 2sketch4you!!

8 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

hey debs! this is gorgeous; the one below is gorgeous; they're ALL gorgeous!

hope u r well & staying warm & cozy.

hugs :)

mom2christopher said...

Gorgeous! Love those flowers...what's in the center? Lovely! Thanks for playing! :) Kathy

Davi said...

Deb, this is so pretty!! I love the colors, awesome flowers and those cool centers. The brown flourish border...all of it is fab!! AND I will be waiting to see your recipe card! :)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card!

Aussieleigh said...

Beautiful card Deb - I love your colour combination!

Marisa said...

Fabulous card, Deb!! Love the flowers and how you used this set. Well done with the stamped line - it's perfect.

Wanda Cullen said...

Deb, I thought I was going to resist buying this set, but you are really an enabler...I LOVE this round card!! Those colors really rock, too!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Perfectly gorgeous!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You have been counted.....