Wednesday, February 10, 2010

With Sympathy......



My card today was made for Shannan Teubner...she lost her husband unexpectedly at the beginning of the week. My thoughts and prayers are with her during this time of grief!!

I decided to use the SCS sketch and the ColourQ challenge for my card. The color combo this week was Regal Rose, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa and Choc. Chip. I stamped my flower in Regal Rose ink onto Blush Blossom cardstock and cut them out--used my blender pen to blend in the colors--added some Choc. Chip and Micro beads to the center--embossed both background layers with my Leafy Branch embossing folder--stamped my sentiment and added my ribbon.


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Deb. Shannon will appreciate this. This color combo is on my list of things to play with today....but chores first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. So much better than the standard ones from the shop. Really like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, Deb...so soft! i'm sure it will bring your friend comfort:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - sorry for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, so sorry to hear of your friend's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!!! Congrats on being one of this week's colourQueens!!! Make sure you grab your well deserved badge from the right sidebar over at colourQ.blogspot.com...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win!!

    How is your friend?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails