Monday, February 15, 2010

My CAS card and my new toy......

This is my CAS card for today's challenge over at SCS. We were to make a card that reflected our wishes for spring. I right way thought of this DP (Razzleberry Lemonade) it makes me think of Spring....plus flowers make me think of spring....Weddings make me think of spring--thus the sentiment!! So there you have it.....my spring inspired card.
So what do you think of my new toy.....the i-top brad creator!! I love it--punch out your dp with the i-top punch and snap together using i-top brads. How cool it that---you can even use it with fabric!! I am so very excited.....I will try not to use it everyday this week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous WOW absolutely LOVE your flower and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card :D Love how the middle of the flower matches the side DP. I can see why you are excited about your new toy - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails