Monday, February 15, 2010

Scrapbook Page Challenges

This page actually fullfills 2 challenges: Let's Scrap challenge37......SNOW.......Some Bling, Nine embellishments, One photo, White space and Soul Scrapper challenge GOW3.....to scrap your wish for someone. So I picked my daughter and my wish for her summed up in the Rascal Flats song.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

And for my SNOW challenge: WISH lettering is full of bling, Nice ultra-mini brads, One photo of my beautiful daughter, and alots of white space! My background DP is from the Walk in the Park DP from Stampin Up. The lettering was hand written and there you have it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails