Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Soul Scrappers Sketch Challenge

Here is my page for the Soul Scrappers Sketch Challenge. I decided that these pictures of my nephews were perfect for this challenge. Instead of using one large picture I used one of each of the boys with me as my large picture. Scallops seemed alittle too girly so I left those off. I really did have a good time with them while their parent were out of town!! Tucker is 9, Tanner is 7, Spencer is 4, and Sawyer is 3.....so I had my hands full!! Especially since I have a 13 and 15 year old!! We did have a great time though.....scavenger hunts, Cheeseburgers and More, bike rides, movie night with pizza, trip to the Park, craft day at Micheals, and so much more!! What a fun time!!

Gretchen is the hostess this week for the sketch challenge. Come on over to Soul Scrappers and play along!!

Details about my page: I used a retired Simply Scrappin Set from Stampin Up(trying to get my stash used up so I can get new ones), Stampin Up!'s Not Quite Navy and Rich Razzleberry cardstock, Rich Razzleberry ribbon, white mini brads, screw bards, and a journaling pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails