Saturday, September 7, 2024

Can't "Beet" a Friend Like You!!


 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Addicted to CAS // #266 ...A "code word" challenge!!  PUN is the code word for this current challenge.  I love this punny set from Unity stamps...a beet stamp with several punny sentiments...I used the "Can't beet a friend like you" sentiment.

Time Out Challenges // #TOC271 ...A theme challenge!!  Friendship/Encouragement/Support is the theme for challenge.  I have several friends who are into gardening that will love this punny beet stamp and sentiment.

INKspiraitonal Challenges // #IC324 ...A designer's choice challenge!!  This designer's choice for this current challenge is "make your mark".  I used watercolor pencils for making my mark on this CAS card.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



1 comment:

  1. I love a pun and you put yours to good use with the pencil colored beet. Great CAS card, Deb. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time OOut.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails