Thursday, September 12, 2024

Thank You For A Teacher

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

The Paper Players // #PP706 ...A color challenge!!  Red, blue, and yellow are the colors called for in this challenge!!  A back to school color combo in my mind, so I made a thank you card for a teacher.  I love that these ribbons (they were tied around a t-shirt that was gifted to me) were perfect for this color challenge!!  So far I have made two cards using these fun back to school ribbons!!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC594 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for using my "back to school" ribbons.  That slanted element is easy to pull of with ribbons!!

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #317 ...A monthly challenge that is inspired by a Pinterest picture!!  Each month of this year they are giving us a crafting supply as a focus, for the month of September we are focusing on STITCHING!!  I hand stitched two rows using black thread.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)






7 comments:

  1. Deb... Great layout. Love that you upcycled your gift ribbons...they are so cute! Thank you for sharing your creativity with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific teacher card - love the ruler across the centre. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great teacher card - love that ruler slanting across the page like this. The handstitching is a great addition to the mix. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ruler. I love the bow and I love the DSP. What a great layout, too. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, what a cute card! so much fun! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge and good luck!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great back to school card, I love the ruler and the apples, so fun! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails