Sunday, September 22, 2024

Rustic Moonlight


 4 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS654 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was the perfect layout for this masculine getwell card.  I used my new tree dies and kept the card very CAS.

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd811 ...A color challenge!!  The colors called for in this challenge are sage, burnt orange, and black.  This color combo has a masculine feel to it and worked perfect for this Get Well Soon card.

Allsorts Challenge // #AC799 ...An "anything goes" challenge with an optional theme!!  I did use the "get well soon" theme for today's card.  My tree die is from the InLoveArt shop and my background & sentiment stamps, inks, and designer papers are from Stampin Up.

Alphabet Challenge // 20SEPT24 ...An alphabet challenge!!  M is for MASCULINE!!  I needed a masculine "get well soon" card and these 4 challenges helped me do just that!!





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



9 comments:

  1. Please would you check our Allsorts rules/copyright pages with regard to non eligibility of your entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder...I corrected my post!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you. It's a great design. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.

      Delete
  2. Super pretty card! I love the colors and the artsy look! Thank you for sharing it at FMS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Get Well card. Thank you for sharing your card in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic masculine feel to this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this CAS design Deb - that's a fab background stamp too. Thanks for joining our masculine theme at Alphabet Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails