Thursday, September 26, 2024

Hats Off To You!!

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Try A Sketch On Tuesday // #TSOT655 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was so fun that I just had to play along again.  Plus...I missed the partnering with Double Trouble on my first take on this sketch.  So, I just had to come back for a "take two".

Double Trouble Paper Challenge // #175 ...A Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3 challenge!!  First of all they want us to pour a beverage and let them know what we are drinking while we are creating...me?? I am sipping on a tonic (not a gin and tonic...just a tonic)!!  Now on with the challenge...Thing 1 wants us to use a punch!! (I used several size circle punches and embossed them) Thing 2 & Thing 3 wants us to use the sketch from TSOT and then enter it in over at their blog (check...I did both).

INKspirational Challenges // #IC325 ...A "word prompt" challenge!!  The word prompt for this challenge is HEADWEAR!!  How about some top hats?!!?  I love these top hats from Stampin Up's retired Guy Greetings set...perfect for this HEADWEAR challenge!!

Alphabet Challenge // 20SEPT24 ...An ABC challenge!!  M is for Masculine!!  I picked a masculine color combo...gold and black!!  And...what gentlemen doesn't love a hat!??!




Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

The Paper Players Challenge // #PP708 ...A sketch challenge!!  When you need a baby card and you see a sketch that you have not played along with yet, you use it for the needed baby card!!  I love this glittery designer paper that was in my box of leftover pieces of DSP...perfect for a baby card and just the right sizes for the challenge!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



9 comments:

  1. Neat way to interpret the sketch - love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever take on the sketch, love the gold and those cute little hats! Thank you for playing along with us at DoubleTrouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ, another great card! Perfect masculine one and the embossing on the circles is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us again at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, I can't believe I've never thought to emboss circles! What a clever idea!! Thank you for sharing your second card with us at TSOT, and our partner Double Trouble for their "Any Way You Punch It" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute baby card, Deb! Those papers are definitely festive and work so well for the sketch. And that onesie-so darling. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you came back. Those embossed circles are so pretty and love the variety of hats against your black and gold striped pattern. So pretty. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Double Trouble and taking on the optional challenge to use the TSOT sketch, great job. Tonic sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute baby card, Deb! The onesie is absolutely adorable. I love the mix of papers you used. I am so glad you played with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bright colours are perfect for a baby card Deb and that onesie with the twine detailing is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a cute baby card, DJ! I like the clean look, the bright colours and that cute onesie. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails