Thursday, September 19, 2024

Fall Foliage

 


5 challenges inspired today's card...

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb239 ...A "retro" challenge with a color palette!!  Retro meaning that the stamps used need to be over a year old!!   We were given 5 colors that needed to be included in our creation.  I used all five and I used a stamp that is 7 year old...Colorful Seasons from Stampin Up.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC595 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for my cluster of fall foliage leaves.

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS447 ...A theme challenge!!  FALL is the theme for this current challenge!!  My cluster of leaves depicts the fall theme perfectly.

Inspiration Station Challenge // #IS65 ...A monthly photo challenge!!  My inspiration from this months photo is the variety of color found in the leaves.  

Papercraft Challenge // #PC110 ...A theme challenge!!  FABULOUS FALL is the theme for this challenge!!  There is something very fabulous about the variety of color found in the leaves each fall.

 



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





1 comment:

  1. So very pretty, Deb, I have this set, too, and I can't believe how old it is already! Yikes! Such a great way to work our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber AND Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails