Wednesday, February 15, 2023

A Sketch, A Game Board, and A Technique Challenge

 3 challenges inspired today's card...


TGIF Challenges // #tgifc407 ...A sketch challenge!!  The trio of sections in this sketch gave lots of options...I used it to use up some of my scraps that were laying on my desk.

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc196 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: doily, love sentiment, and die cut.  Actually I have a double win...heart, patterned paper, and doily!!  You know that corner spot is key!!  

INKspirational Challenge // #283 ...A technique challenge!!  Use Stencils!!  They also gave us an optional twist this time...include splatters!!  I decided to do both.






Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)






4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I really like the hearts in one panel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card so full of lovely hearts Deb - stamped and stenciled and splattered! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty DJ - I love how you managed to make a feature of each design panel. Thanks for playing along with our TicTacToe challenge board this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super use of that sketch and a very lovely card of love for Valentine, wedding or anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails