Sunday, February 26, 2023

Color Throwdown Challenge #731 // Freshly Made Sketches #574

 


Card #1 inspired by 1 challenge...

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd731 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this challenge: Yellow, aqua, navy, and pink.  I also used the given photo to design my sketch for this card...and included the coffee theme from the photo.  A truly inspired card!!


Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS579 ...A sketch challenge!!  Another great sketch that helped me use up some of my horded designer papers.  I decided on a monochromatic vibe for my card and added a silhouette die.


Card #3 inspired by 1 challenge...

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc198 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: sympathy (sentiment), pastel (designer paper, baker's twine, tag), and die cut (the negative space from a die)!!  Oh and I up-cycled...nothing wasted!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. Deb... great job on upcycling! Love all your cards today. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous design! The floral silhouette balances so perfectly with the diagonal lines. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of cards! I love that silhouette die! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful line up of cards! Glad you shared one at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use the CTD colors! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails