Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Inspired By #225 // The Paper Players #628 // As You See It #292 // Inspire.Create.Challlenge #225


Card #1 inspired by 1 challenge...

Inspired By // #IB225 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch challenge.  I used both for my card.  Back when my kids were little I had all kinds of lego stickers and stuff for scrap booking...kinda wish I still did!!  But, since I don't I used the color combo from the photo as my inspiration.  Amazing how this photo makes legos on the floor look like a good thing...my feet can tell you it is NOT!!


Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

The Paper Players // #PP628 ...A theme challenge that is CAS!!  GET WELL in CAS style!!  I love this get well die that I was gifted and it always finishes off a get well card perfectly.

As You See It // #AYSI292 ...A fill in the blank challenge!!  My favorite part of sping is_____!! New leaves budding & bright colors!!  Yep!!  I am guessing just about everyone loves the new life that comes with warmer weather and the leaves budding!!

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC225 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this challenge: Evening Evergreen, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, and Pear Pizzazz.  A perfect color combo for spring time!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





9 comments:

  1. The leaves look great over the spring coloured panels of paper. The partial inlay of the die cut words is an interesting technique to have tried out too. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing at Inspired By ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, Deb, this is cool - what a great take on that sentiment, I have to try this! And LOVE those DSPs together! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really interesting treatment of the sentiment, Deb, and it almost looks echoed in the budding leaves! I like how the leaves pop against the colourful background paper, too! Thanks for filling in the blank for us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the inlaid diecut detailing on you card Deb, especially with the sentiment - very novel. The bright colours are great for a pick-me-up too. Thanks for playing along with us over at As You See It and The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a clever way to use your sentiment die, Deb! Nice card. Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb, I love all the inlaid diecuts and the sentiment! Such a cherry card to wish someone well! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb - you really embraced this challenge! It was a great one! I love the colors and patterns. Those inlaid dies are great! Thanks for joining us at As You see It!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails