Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Life Looks Beautiful on You!!

 Today's card was inspired by 3 challenges...

Festive Friday Challenge // #FF0128 ...An inspo list challenge!!  We are given an inspo list of 10 items in honor of World Music Therapy Day...from that list we are to choose 3 items to us on our card.  I picked notes (sheet music & note brad), ink blending (lime green around my lady), and twine (black twine over my sheet music).  May everyone have a song in their heart and feel beautiful!!

Just Us Girls Challenge // #JUG667 ...A mood board challenge!!  I picked the Vanity Fair photos as my inspiration!!  This chic from Stampin Up's Beautiful You set makes me think of a Vanity Fair model.

Color Hues // #TCH58 ...A color challenge!!  This challenge gives us a duo of colors.  The duo for this challenge is Cyan and Lime Green.  I used Stampin Up's Luscious Limeade & Tempting Turquoise as my duo.






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Elegant and perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used our inspo list items on your card, that music paper is such a great element for your design. Thanks for playing along with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the music theme and your lady is perfect for our mood board challenge! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJ for Vanity Fair inspired card is fabulous! The polka dot dress is so much fun and the hurs of green behind here balance the design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a well balanced card, DJ. I love the polka dotted dress and the musical note! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The torn DSP is wonderful. You did a wonderful job of incorporating the Inspo List in your design. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this SU set and she is stunning in her polka dots. I love the addition of the music paper. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails