Tuesday, February 7, 2023

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz

 Today begins a new challenge at...


Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G315 ...A masculine challenge!!  The challenge that begins today is a challenge to create a "valentine for a guy"!!  You know...one your hubby or significant other will appreciate.  For my card, I went with a nautical theme because my hubby loves the water and he is my anchor and I want him to know it!!  Now it is your turn...hop on over to our blog and gather additional inspiration from the rest of the design team, and then play along with us.  We can't wait to see your masculine Valentine's Day cards.  

A Valentine for a Guy  #C4G315


Today's card was also inspired by 2 additional challenges...


Cupcake Inspirations // #CI562 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  Since there was a "guy" cupcake, I thought I should make a guy card!!  Happy Valentine's Day to him!!

INKspirational Challenges // #IC282 ...A mood board challenge!!  Love is in the air...this board is all things Valentines!!  So why not make a valentine for a guy...and that yummy looking coffee in the bottom corner had me thinking of kraft papers!!


Card #2 was inspired by 2 challenges...

As You See It // #AYSI291 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this challenge: Polished Pink, Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, and Night of Navy.  A fun combination!!

Inspired By // #IB223 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch.  I used both the inspiration photo and the sketch for my card.  And I went with a get well theme since I needed a card form my cousin who was in a really bad car accident.


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



9 comments:

  1. I love your design, Deb! The blended section works so well and the polka dot washi tape is a great addition! Thanks for using our palette at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your cousin. I hope they heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 💗💗💗 this. What a cute nautical card. I saw this on the Cupcake Inspiration challenge and had to stop by for a closer look. I would love you to enter it into my new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place. Your card reminds me of Adventure Cove, Drayton Manor Theme Park,Drayton Bassett, Staffordshire, England, UK. Your card is a welcome addition to our challenge, and I'd be thrilled to have you join us. Have a creative week.
    Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you fun modern CAS design - the blended panel of colour looks great with the washi tape accents and diecut sentiment. Hope your cousin feels better soon. Thanks for playing with us over at As You See It Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the funky band of colours, bleeding into each other like that. The dotted washi is a good contrast for them. I hope your cousin is well again soon. Thanks for playing along with us again at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards and a perfect combination of challenges on the second one. Thanks for playing at Inspired By

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that band of blended colors, Deb - bold and perfect! Fun tab details, too - hope your cousin recovers quickly! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific masculine valentine card. Great papers and layout.

    The colors from the inspiration really work so well together and make a very lovely get well card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool, I like a masculine card in these and yours is wonderful, and thank you for playing our challenge Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails