Monday, February 13, 2023

Sweet Baby!!

 

3 challenges inspired today's card...

Inspired By // #IB224 ...A photo challenge with an optional sketch.  I decided to use both the sketch and the photo as my inspiration.

Just Us Girls // #JUG666 ...A word challenge!!  SPARKLE is the word for this challenge.  Nothing sparkles quite like some ultra fine glitter.  Right?!?!...even if the sparkle doesn't show up that great in a photo!!

The Paper Players // #PP627 ...A color challenge!!  Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink and So Saffron.  I think I used the wrong pink...I used Polished instead of Petal!!  Saw the challenge on my computer and walked to my work station and my brain played tricks on me!!  Ooops...but it turned out so cute I still had to post it!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


9 comments:

  1. Such a great card! I love how you have used both challenges! Thanks for playing at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent a comment yesterday and don't see it still. This is a sweet baby card with all the hearts in neutral colors in case you don't know what the baby is yet! Thanks for joining us at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came through...thanks for your sweet comments!!

      Delete
  3. What a precious baby card, Deb! I love the array of hearts. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling baby card! I love those cute hearts scattered about and the gold splatters. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious card!!! Perfect for the new little person! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sprinkle of hearts DJ - and we've all made the colour mistake at some point (I know I have!) Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DJ, what a fun card! I love all the hearts and such a sweet card to welcome a new baby! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful use of that sketch with all the hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails