Friday, February 24, 2023

Fri-Yay!! 2/24/23

 Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC513 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love any sketch that helps me use up the designer paper scraps that I hoard!!  You know those little pieces that trimmed away from those 6x6 tables...yep!!  I am guessing we all have them!!

Just Add Ink // #JAI641 ...An inspiration challenge!!  Yes!!  this is my kind of inspirational photo...the beach!!  I sure will be glad for some warmer weather so that we can go enjoy the sand, surf, and shells!!


Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...


Papercraft Challenges // #PC91 ...A theme challenge!!  HEARTS!!  I picked up these wooden hearts on vacation in TN several years ago and still have a few left so a "heart" challenge is perfect for finally using these treasures.

{PIN}spirational Challenge // #271 ...A Pinterest challenge!!  Use the Pinterest photo as your inspiration...birthday & hearts!! I decided to give the birthday//heart them a little bit of a masculine flare with this Hey, Handsome sentiment!!

Hearts #PC91
{PIN}sprirational #271

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, Deb. I especially like this color palette. Thank you for crafting along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pattern choice Deb, such a lovely use of the inspiration! Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink. Nikki-JAI design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a girl after my own heart...love how you used up your paper scraps and those hearts you had kept just for the right project!!
    Cheers, Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wonderful paper combination on the first card and those hearts are terrific. They add great dimension to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous way to use up scraps of dsp your first card is! I love the soft, calm vibe it's got too. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Just Add Ink. Kerry, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours they are soothing and the sand dollar is perfect with your sentiment, it all creates a very calming, gentle card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails