Monday, February 27, 2023

I think You're Pretty Awesome


 Card #1 inspired by 1 challenge...

Sketch~N~Scrap Challenge // #SNS232 ...A sketch challenge!!  I decided to make this one masculine and use some hoarded papers.  It is important to let the guys in our life know that they are "pretty awesome".


Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc409 ...A technique challenge!!  Layered Shapes...I used two sizes of die cut squares and some enamel circles for my layering.

INKspiraitonal Challenge // #IC284 ...A designer's choice challenge!!  STITCHING is the choice for this challenge.  It can be real stitching or faux stitching.  For my card, I used faux stitching with the Stitched Shapes dies from Stampin Up.


Card #3 inspired by 1 challenge...

Just Add Ink // #JAI641 ...A photo inspired challenge!!  Sand, Surf, and Sunshine...my favorite favorite!!  I am always up for a challenge that calls for a beach scene!!





Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Love the effect of the background Deb, great way to use the inspiration. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink twice this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing cards! I love them all! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've nailed the colours in the Inspiration picture perfectly. A brilliant background effect. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three lovely designs here DJ - a pretty mix of patterns on your faux stitched squares and lovely bold black sentiments over them - thanks for sharing with us at Inkspiration! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails