Sunday, July 16, 2023

Another Christmas in July Challenge

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Paper Craft Crew Challenge // #PCC526 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was very CAS and I made it super easy by using a sheet of stickers that I found in my Simply Scrappin stash.  Very dated for sure because Stampin Up stopped making these kits long ago.  

ABC Christmas Challenge // 12July2023 ...An alphabet challenge!!  O is for ornament and/or N is for no layers.  For my card I am just using the ornament portions because stickers makes for a layer...so even though it is very CAS there is a layer involved.

Double Trouble Paper Crafting // #DTPC143 ...A double trouble challenge...with Thing 1 & Thing 2 and sometimes a Thing 3!!  But today I am only playing a long with Thing 1!!  Neglecting sister 2 and sister 3!!  Sorry!!






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)






1 comment:

  1. quelle jolie création Deb, élégante et très moderne, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails