Saturday, July 1, 2023

Make My Monday // Hand Stamped Sentiments // TGIF Challenges

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Make My Monday // #MMM203 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge: On The Water!!  This theme is perfect for me because I love all things water, nautical, and beachy!!  

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS ...An inspirational challenge!!  For this inspirational challenge we were given a collage of 4 photos...bet you can't guess which one caught my eye!?!  The one with waves!! Yep!!  Of course I had to pull out Stampin Up's Waves of Inspiration bundle!!

TGIF Challenges // #tgif427 ...A theme challenge!!  Beach Party!!  Waves and sea gulls...quite the beach party wouldn't you say!?!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. A fabulous layout stamping and waves,a brilliant card,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Deb - I SO don't use this set enough - it's perfect for both challenges! Love the blues over the kraft - one of my favorite combos! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments AND Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that wave is stunning. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Layering the seagull on the post and the waves die is so pretty! You gave the card a lot of depth with that idea. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love this set! Thanks for joining us at HSS - you captured that summer feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Deb - that wave is just perfect against that lovely blue background. Thanks for playing along with us again at Hand Stamped Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails