Friday, July 7, 2023

Fri-Yay!! 7.7.23

 


2 challenges inspired today's card...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #515 ...A color challenge!!  Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam, and Misty Moonlight.  This trio of colors had me thinking of the ocean again...doesn't take much to sway my mind in that direction.

As You See It // #AYSI302 ...A sketch challenge!!  I was playing with the above color challenge and had the circle scene glued to my embossed background when I saw this sketch challenge...so I added a piece of designer paper down the middle so that I could also play along with this sketch challenge.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, DJ - the deboss side of that EF is awesome! I have to try that now, lol. Beautiful color combo as well - a truly thoughtful card! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always excited to see you in the gallery! This is lovely and subtle especially for the subject matter! Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great combination of colours and sketch DJ - love the texture of your background and how it is echoed in the pattern of your circle and you coral strip and starfish really add to the ocean feel. Thanks for playing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches and at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that choice of paper for your vertical element, DJ! And also the way the navy paper blends it's lines with the embossed background! This really stands out! Thanks for joining us this week as As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your beach themed approach to the sketch. Love that wavy texture on the base and the bright pop of summery orange. Thanks for playing along with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job combining the challenges! I love the embossed background with the starfish. Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun design! The maritime elements look great in our colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails