Wednesday, July 12, 2023

A Pocket Full Of Foliage

 3 challenges inspired today's card...


Festive Friday // #FF0138 ...An inspo challenge!!  We have been given a list of 10 inspo words in honor of World Conservation Day.  Our challenge is to use at least 3 of those words in the creation of our card.  I included 4 of the inspo words on my card: wooden embellishment (mini wood brunt flowers), kraft (card stock), foliage (a pocket full of foliage--not posies), and vellum (foliage vellum as background).

Alphabet Challenge // 30June2023 ...An alphabet challenge!!  G is for green!!  A green pocket full of green foliage!!

Splitcoast Stampers // #SC965 ...A sketch challenge!!  I still have Stampin Up's retired Pocket Full of Sunshine bundle in my stash and it is just perfect for this sketch.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your card and all the different elements you used: the pocket itself is so cute, and the idea to fill it up with greenery is wonderful. I like how you arranged all those leaves and branches, and how you repeated that motif on the vellum in the background. I love the idea of using paper clips to secure the vellum onto the card base - I usually struggle with vellum because any glue would shine through, so that is certainly a trick I have to remember! I also like the little wooden flowers you used as the give such a nice texture to your pocket bouquet. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, loving the varied foliage in the pocket. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I just love your card. I love how the flowers and foliage emerge from the pocket. Thanks for playing along with us in the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails