Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Fruity Floral & Yummy Crabs

 2 Cards...


2 challenges inspired card #1...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc429 ...A sketch challenge!!  I swapped out the circle for a square frame.  Another great sketch for putting a dent in my excessive stash of designer paper!!

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc217 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on the game board: fruit, square, and floral.  Stampin Up's Sweet Strawberry bundle worked perfectly for this challenge because it has both fruit and floral stamps.



Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

As You See It // #AYSI303 ...A color challenge!!  A crabby color combo of Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide, Gray Granite, and Crumb Cake.

The Paper Players // #PP649 ...A CAS challenge with a Bon Appetite theme!!  So one of my favorite things to eat is CRAB...soft shell, king crab, or blue crab...really any crab!!  Bon Appetite!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




9 comments:

  1. I like the layout of your crabby feast, DJ! The pops of colour are great against the neutral background. The little sea scene is perfect for that pair of crabs. Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO with you on the awesomeness of all things crab, Deb! Yum - and so perfect! Love your little blue guys, and your tiny stripe details are wonderful! So much movement in this card! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the good kind of crabs to have...lol! I love the layout and the torn element. You made excellent use of our colors! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you combined fruit and floral all in one fresh and pretty card. Thanks for sharing it at the TTTC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable crab card, Deb! This is such an awesome layout, with its neutral torn paper backdrop and glorious blue crabs. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little crab card! I love the color choices! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb, both of your cards are beautiful. Love, love those blue crabs. Now you have me craving them. Haha! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't had crab in so long! Now I'm craving it! LOL I love your layout, especially the vertical sentiment and coordinating elements! The torn paper is amazing and the tiny bubbles as well! Thanks for getting colourful with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your layout DJ - the torn paper and those cute blue crabs at the bottom on the seabed. I love to eat crab too and your card is making me hungry!! Thanks for playing along with us over at As You See It and The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails