Saturday, July 15, 2023

Kid's Cards

Kid's Cards (a birthday & a getwell)...


Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

Global Design Project // #GDP402 ...A sketch challenge!!  The designs in the corners of this sketch was perfect for my little girl holding her balloons.   

Make My Monday // #MMM204 ...A theme challenge!!  BIRTHDAY!!  Happiest of birthdays to my sweet niece!!  Actually great-niece!!





Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI573 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  This sharky cupcake is super fun!!  Since I love all things water, beach, and sea life, this is the perfect challenge for me!!

                                                                   





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of the YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. Lol, so cute, DJ, this is such a great emboss for that paper! Love the playful colors - your niece will love this! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these cards are awesome! The design, colors, and overall composition are impressive. If you're open to exploring more opportunities to showcase your talent, I encourage you to consider participating in another exciting challenge: Colorful Options Challenge. Your second card follows are current month's color scheme. Your contribution would undoubtedly add an extra spark of creativity to the challenge. Have a great week!
    Cheers, Makira
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Colorful Options challenge and have a card I will be posting there on Friday. I didn't think this one would qualify since what looks like white in the photo is actually Smokey Slate...more of a gray. Stay tuned I will be hopping on over to your blog later this week.

      Delete
  3. Fun cards, love the sea life card, awesome job, so happy you played our Sea Life Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a great day!
    Cheers, Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so cute!! I LOVE the sea life card. The embossing and your little creatures ROCK!!! hank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails