Saturday, July 29, 2023

Be Strong...

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Make My Monday // #mmm205 ...A technique challenge!!  Make an aperture card.  I don't know what I was thinking but I did this one the hard way and stamped my circle and card front separately and then worked at lining them up...why oh why didn't I stamp on the card front and then punch out the circle?!?!

Addicted to CAS // #243 ...A code word challenge!!  SHAPES!!  I kept it simple and used a circle.  Clean and simple is the name of the game!!

As You See It // #AYSI304 ...A fill in the blank challenge!!  "The thing that I love most about summer is______!!  Trips to the beach!! I love the relaxation of the sun, sand, and surf!!





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



8 comments:

  1. Just perfect, Deb - and great thought on the aperture - I have to try it that way sometime, too! Love this beachy card - I'm right there with you - the beach is all about loafing for me, lol. Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! As beautiful as a trip to the beach. I love that wee window into the beach scene - great thinking! Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have done it the hard way but it's lovely. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I have so many times done crafting techniques "the hard way" - slap forehead.:) Your end result turned out great - can never go wrong with a good beach card :) Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fab card Deb - love the aperture on the front (you're certainly not alone in doing things the hard way - we've all been there!) Thanks for sharing your summer favourite with us at As You See It challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've all had those forehead slapping moments, DJ, but they must be character building or something! You certainly did your matching well, because who could tell they weren't stamped together! What a great beachy scene you've highlighted there! Thanks for filling in our blank at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. I feel your pain Deb. And the funny thing is when I saw this card - I didn't even notice that you had the hole. Beachy, fun and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love it Deb! Whichever way round you did the circle, it turned out perfectly! I love the gorgeous scene and the beautiful sentiment and the coordinating envelope. Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails