Saturday, August 19, 2023

Color & Sketch & Theme

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

The Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd756 ...A color challenge!!  Green, Orange, and Brown are the colors called for in this current color challenge.  The photo for this color combo also inspired me!!  In real life I don't have a green thumb but when it come to cards I love playing with them.

Freshly Made Sketches // FMS599 ...A sketch challenge!!  It is always fun when you find a sketch challenge and a color challenge that pair up perfectly.

Make My Monday // #mmm207 ...A theme challenge!!  3 of anything!!  How about 3 felt embellishment flowers?!!?  I love these stitched felt flowers that were a part of the Flowering Cactus Product Medley from Stampin Up.  They add the perfect finishing touch and for this challenge I used 3 of them.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



6 comments:

  1. Oh, DJ, this is one of my all time favorite sets - love it so much! Those little felt flowers are perfect! Very cute design, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the felt flowers too! So sweet! Glad you joied us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The felt flowers are fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love that your decorated your envelope too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. clever, my friend for a fun and different way of using 3 of xxx at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I love the felt flowers. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails