Sunday, August 20, 2023

New Challenge @ Sunday Stamps #SSC316


 
Today begins a new challenge at...

Sunday Stamps // #SSC316 ...A sketch challenge!!  Our "In the Corner" sketch challenge begins today!!  This sketch has a rectangle nestled in the corner of the card and is perfect for creating a small scene.  So many possibilities with this one.  For me, this sketch was perfect for showcasing another image from my new stamp set I just got from Colorado Craft Company.  These little mice are so cute and their love of coffee mirrors mine.  

Now it is your turn...what will you nestle in the corner of this sketch??  Hop on over to our blog for additional inspiration from the rest of the design team and play along with us!!

3 additional challenges inspired today's card...

Color Hues // #TCH70 ...A color challenge!!  The duo of colors for this challenge...RED & YELLOW!!  I used Crushed Curry and Poppy Parade from Stampin Up as my color combo.  Don't you think that yellow designer paper looks like it could be kitchen wall paper?!!?

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc222 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning 3 in a row on this tic-tac-toe game board: red, patterned paper, die cuts!!

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS53 ...A "never been used" challenge!!  This stamp and matching die is part of a new set that I recently ordered.  Today this stamp is getting inked and this die is getting smashed for the very first time!!





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


4 comments:

  1. Those Colorado Craft Company stamps always bring a smile to my face. This is darling DJ and it's coffee themed too which is another win! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, Deb, these mice are the cutest! I'll have to go check this company out - this is too adorable, and I don't even really drink coffee, lol! So playful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, one of my favorite CCC stamp sets and you've made a super cute card with my CH colors! I totally agree, the patterned paper could potentially be a kitchen wallpaper because it certainly looks perfect behind the caffeine-seeking mice. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute scene! I love those Colorado Craft mice, but I've never seen these coffee-loving ones. Right up my alley! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails