Tuesday, August 29, 2023

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS504 ...A "shopping your stash" challenge with a WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE theme.  Will it be lions, tigers, or bears??  For me it was an elephant!!  I won this elephant stencil back some time ago and had a lot of fun with it when I first got it but it has gotten hidden and forgot.  Also from my stash is the crocheted flower.  A friend made me a whole stash of them years ago and they also got hidden and forgotten.  So this challenge was great for finding things from my stash.  Our new jungle theme is sure to bring out some fun things from your stash, and I can't wait to see that might be.  Hop on over to our blog, check out what the other design team members found in their stash and then join the fun & play along with us.



1 other challenge inspired today's card...

Sketch~N~Scrap // #SNS247 ...A sketch challenge!!  I picked this sketch challenge for today's card because it worked perfectly with my plan for this jungle theme.

Card #2 inspired by 3 challenges...

As You See It // #AYSI306 ...A theme challenge!!  At the beach!!  One of my favorite things about the beach are the shells!!  Here in Florida we have lots and lots of shells!!  It can be so addicting!!

Inspired By Challenges // #IB252 ...An inspiration challenge with an optional sketch.  Neutrals!! Hexagons!!  For today's card I used both the inspiration photo and the sketch.

Festive Friday Challenge // #FF0141 ...An inspo list challenge!!  From the inspo list of 10 items celebrating National Beach Day, pick 3 of those items to use on your card.  For my card I picked texture, pearls, and shells.




Verse of the Day: 
(courtesy of YouVersion)







8 comments:

  1. Love your beach card, DJ - that seaweed is one of my favorite ocean die sets - I'll keep it forever, lol. Great colors, and beautiful shells! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a wander along the beach looking at sea shells?! It's a great memory to evoke. The geometric pattern is a nice touch. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. Love the texture on the second one. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, DJ Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards! I love the elephant theme & that beautiful flower! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absoluty gorgeous cards๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Have a great day ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stylized design really captures a walk on the beach, even the texture, as the waves create their own patterns on the sand! I love that seaweed die as well! Thanks for getting our theme on at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the modern geometric shapes on your shell card - they make for a modern beach feel. Florida is great for shelling too! Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It for our beach theme challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails