Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Well Wishes From A Fishy


 2 challenges inspired today's card...

Less Is More Challenge // #LIM488 ...A theme challenge!!  "Under the Sea" is the theme for this CAS challenge.  Since sometimes "less is more", I kept lots of open white space and did some simple stamping using Stampin Up's A Fish & A Wish stamp set.  

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI574 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  How about those key lime pie cupcakes...Yummy!!  The colors called for in this cupcake inspired challenge are teal, lime, and white.  I used Stampin Up's Bermuda Bay for my teal wave of water, Lucky Limeade for my lime colored seaweed on white card stock.  My fishy is my neutral stamped in Basic Gray.




Update:
 
This card was chosen by the Less Is More design team as a "top 3" for the Under the Sea challenge!!  Thanks for "showCASing" my card!!

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Super card and composition

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear friend - Love your Clean and Simple under the sea card, very cool for one layer with multiple colors! Glad to see you at Less Is more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic card live the design and it's just perfect for our under the sea challenge at LIM thank you so much for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful design - I love the simplicity of the layout. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations, have a great weekend!

    Sasha DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails