Tuesday, August 15, 2023

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash #SOS503

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS503 ...A "use from your stash" challenge!!  Today begins a new challenge with a HOT HOT HOT theme!!  HOT...that could be weather, spicy foods, grilling, or hot drinks.  I went with a coffee theme for my card.  I love my coffee even during the summer, and while I enjoy an iced coffee every now and then, usually I drink mine black & HOT!!  From my stash I used the brick embossing folder...while I use my brick stencil very often...this brick embossing folder has been buried in my stash and hasn't been used much.  And...this fun ribbon was never opened and it is darling...why has it been hiding!??!

Now it is your turn!!  Hop on over to our blog and check out some additional inspiration from the design team, and then join the fun & play along with us...what kind of HOT card will you create?!?

Today's card was also inspired by...

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT619 ...A sketch challenge!!  Every card has a sketch and today I am using the sketch from the TSOT team.  I like the open space of this rectangle...It allowed for creating a fun critters and coffee scene.

Never Before Used Schtuff // #NBUS53 ... A "never been used" challenge.  I got some new stamps in the mail this past weekend from the Colorado Craft Company.  Several of the images (the pot and the circle sentiment that says "It's coffee thristy") have never been used and they got inked up today!  And this darling ribbon has been hiding in my stash and has never been opened...it was still sealed in plastic!!



Update:
  What an honor!!  This card was chosen as a "top 3" over on the Try Stampin On Tuesday Blog.  Thanks to the design team for the shout out on my coffee card!!

Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Festive Friday Challenge // #FF0140 ...An inspo list challenge!!  From the inspo list of 10 elements honoring World Photography Day, choose 3 of the elements to include in your card.  For today's card I chose: photo strip (a Tim Holtz goodie), camera (die cut from Stampin Up's Peachy Keen retired bundle), and rhinestones.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


4 comments:

  1. Deb, what a fun card for your "hot" theme! I'm a tea drinker myself, and agree that a cup of hot drink in the afternoon can be quite relaxing. Your mice look super excited to get their cupa' :-) I really like how you used the brick embossing folder for the white wall... it adds so much!! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us once again here at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special image and sentiment on your Festive Friday card, love how you incorporated the photo strip and frame. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and sentiment. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love the mice and how you made the hot theme from SOS work so well with the Try Stampin on Tuesday sketch. Now I'm craving coffee...
    Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, TSOT and SOS Design teams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails